Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Jeroh Oghenebrume - Nigerian gemstones scam artist.

Jeroh Oghenebrume is a Nigerian gemstones scam artist.  We are a group of victims of this person now joining to go to court and block his bank operations via  Diamond bank in Nigeria.

Hi and his partner Idris Yawale  scammed a few persons at least for $5000 each. We are now in contact with a person who was scammed for $12500! in tricky gemstone scam.

If you became a victim of this persons contact us and tell you story. All the stories will be collected here www.gemstones-scams.info

There are 7 of us at the moment who were cheated by them. Here are there blogs of persons who were fooled:

Jens Krüger from Lüdenscheid, Germany

idrisyawale.wordpress.com   Thierry Laurent from Nantes, France. 

gemstonescams.wordpress.com/  Manfred Neumann


Shortly speaking Jeroh and Idris sent out clients first order with stones that match the describing. Mostly it's a small orders. After 1-2 small checking order and making a big bargain they send either just synthetic (fake) stones or in some cases stones that a few times cheaper then they declare. They Photoshop the color of the stone and send absolutely different stones that a much cheaper. Such a tricky guys ))

It's difficult to go to court cause it is in Nigeria, country with total corruption and highest level of criminality.

We are now trying to deal with Diamond bank and Citibank (as an intermediary bank in US) to froze Jeroh bank account.





4 comments:

  1. This story keeps changing. I was the first to investigate the claims that are now being spread around the internet. Brume did offer a full refund to the buyer, but the buyer has chosen to rather to think of them as one and set out to destroy them rather than try and work this out any further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Funny you guys claim to have done business with me and I sold you fake stones.I don't even know any of you..All I ask is evidence to show we did business and lab report to show I sold you 'FAKE' stones.As you go about trying to mess up my reputation by fabricating lies about my business..I have just one thing to tell you..Karma bites back hard..Brume Jeroh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any intelligent person should easily identify this blog as fake. You accuse me of selling you synthetic stones..Firstly, post any evidence of communication btw any of you and me..I don't know any of you..This is the handiwork of micheavious elements trying to ruin my reputation. Also, You should be intelligent enough to also post a lab report from a Lab identifying the said stones as "fake" I have a Facebook profile..Brume Jeroh and also an Instagram handle..(bayoto) I will advice anyone reading this silly blog to check my page out..Its not very difficult to spot a scammer.
    And to you doing this, I hope karma gets you sooner than you expect...Brume Jeroh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexander Falkovich..How is taste of Karma?? It came sooner than I expected..I hope you will learn your lesson.. Trying to bring down a honest person with fabricated stories.. I couldn't fight you,but my God is dealing with you. I really hope you have learned your lesson..Brume Jeroh.

    ReplyDelete